Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

11.15.2008

Is this cute or what?

This week I got to play with a cute kit called "Heather" from Marcee Fairchild at Snap and Scrap.
It is a kit from September but I loved the soft colors of green, purple and red. There are SO many adorable papers in this kit that I had a hard time choosing which to use. However, I had this picture of my mom and wanted to use it. Her birthday is coming, actually it is on Thanksgiving this year, so this is kinda like a present.
Check out the preview below... Look at those papers and elements.
Go - get it and show me what you can do with it.

3 comments:

amberd. said...

seriously...Mom will love that. Really cute. Now...go update your family blog you scrap addict! haha!

Nicole said...

Wow, that is seriously stinkin' cute. Way to go. You are just so creative. Seriously too, go update your family blog so they can all see how talented you are!

Unknown said...

Dang cute subject material. Hehehe thank sweetie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...