Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

11.24.2008

RAK recipient - what a special treat!

Today I received an email from one of my FAVORITE designers - Chris Greiser. She sells over Divine Digital and if you haven't been to that shop - you NEED to go. She is currently in the Sunshine Studios designer competition and based on all her kits - and if I were the judge - she would definitely be the winner! So my beautiful RAK is her final round kit! It will soon be in the shop at Divine Digital so make sure you go get it. So, check out my layout made with Chris's kit called Elven Wood. Isn't this the most adorable kit ever??? Say yes - because it surely is.
So head over to Chris's blog - Sketch me if you can - and leave her lots of love so she continues to make these adorable kits. You are in for a treat when you get there because some of you are template lovers - yea! I know who you are... ha ha. Chris is now hosting a challenge at Divine and you can get a FREE template for playing... While you are at her blog, scroll around and you will see the awesome previews for Elven Wood.

Chris - thank you so much. This was a truly great and surprising gift. Nothing makes my day better than getting to play with super cute kits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors in this LO/kit! Just beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...