Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

11.12.2008

Round 2 @ Scrap Orchard

Ok - this has been the most nerve-racking week for me. On Saturday morning, I found out that I advanced to Round 2 in the CT contest at Scrap Orchard. Super excited about that! I also found out that Round 2 involved making two more layouts - this time with a kit from Irene Alexeeva. She has the most incredible kits and I was absolutely afraid of ruining her art. So I looked and looked and showed everyone I knew her kits and looked thru millions (well, it felt like millions) of pics to find those that would work great. Finally last night I picked a kit and made one LO. I liked how it turned out so I made the second LO today.

So I just uploaded my layouts into the Scrap Orchard gallery. You can check out my competition if you are nosy like that! :) I am heading there too. I avoided it like the plague because I didnt' want to see great stuff and feel intimidated - no pressure or anything. We find out the results at 11:59 on Friday night. Aggghhhhh!!!!! I'm so nervous. Ok... off to make some more layouts to get my mind off this drama.

credits

credits

Good luck to all those in the competition!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

You can do it! These look so great! My fingers are crossed for you!

Nicole said...

You can do it! These look so great! My fingers are crossed for you!

HollyinPA said...

These look awesome! Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

These are great! You shouldn't feel nervous when you produce such awesome work!

Omaha Lacrosse Club said...

Love your layouts and your blog... I'm rooting for you Sarah!

amberd. said...

I LOVE the top layout with ryan! soo dang cute! great job! You'll totally advance. Let us know asap!

Unknown said...

I love the subject matter. Kisses for Ryan

Amber said...

I wouldn't be worried if I were you.. these are FAB!!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...