Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

11.18.2008

Speed Scrap 11.18 with a super awesome kit!!!!

I had bought a new kit called Comfy Cozy from Chris Greiser over at Divine Digital earlier this week and have been just waiting to use it. I actually couldn't figure out which pic to use and what papers there were so many great elements and papers in this kit! I will have to make at least 2 more LO's. I am in love with the striped paper and the dotted one! Brown, cream, orange and greens - love the combo! Oh wait, it sounds like the combo on my new couches - Ha! This kit is on sale for $2.00 so hurry up to Divine Digital and grab it - NOW! Plus if you use this kit to make a layout, you can get a free mini kit - just post your link on Chris's blog...check it out. Ahhh... Speed Scrap! I got my fix - I know, I sound like a junky! There is another Speed Scrap tomorrow at 6pm PST so write it down, don't forget and see you there. Today's SS was hosted by Monique and she was so kind.
Here are our great instrucions (if you want to try it at home):
1. Pick one photo and crop it into a square shape or use a square(ish) clipping mask.
2. Use both solid and patterned paper in your layout; you can pick how many!
3. Blend an embellishment into the background, using ‘overlay’ or ‘soft light’ blending mode
4. Make sure there is something repeated in your layout. It can be a shape, text or an embellishment, as long as it’s there at least twice!
5. Use stitching on your layout.
6. Give your page a single word title and make it stand out!
7. Add at least 2 lines of journaling.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! One of these days I'm going to have to try out these great speed scraps. Great job as always! When I grow up.....I want to scrap just like you. I just love everything you do. I'm starting to sound like a Sarah fan club member! ;)

Nicole said...

Just too cute! Love it!

amberd. said...

You got MORE new couches! Man! I've had mine for 7 years! Bluck!

Nice page LO.I love the colors. Dude...you're addicted! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! For some reason, wordpress has been throwing your comments in spam! I didn't know, so I only was able get a few of them! I'm glad you enjoyed the coupon :) Sorry about the football papers being the wrong colors still- haha!

Have a great week :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...