Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

12.16.2008

Just Blossoms by Digi-Designs

Mondays are so hectic, especially right now. I am very late getting these posts up. Sorry Nicole!

Digi-Designs by Nicole released a new kit on her blog this week called Just Blossoms. This kit is so adorable. I love the lace trimmed ribbons and the sequins along with all the other great elements like hangars, string, stitches and more. You can get this kit for FREE on her blog this week. You have to stop by each day though. And remember to say Thank you... it only takes a minute.

Here is the layout I made with this kit. I love how it turned out. And can you believe it... I have journalling on my LO. Ha!
Here is a preview of the papers and you can see more on Nicole's blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang, you've done it again! Simply spectacular! Painter's quilt is darling as well. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...