Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

1.16.2009

Someone to love, a Speed Scrap and ttttthhhat's all, folk!

Amber at Stolen Moments has released a new FREE kit on her blog this week. It is called Someone to Love. It is an adoption kit but it is completely versatile because I used it for my big ol' belly pic. I really loved the color combination in this kit and the elements are different from what Amber normally has. Overall, great kit!


_______________________________________

And if you have been reading my blog this week, you know that I have been attending all the Speed Scraps I can find. So today was the Speed Scrap at Digi-Designs by Nicole forum. It was a tough one, that's for sure! But I will be hosting the next one and I guarantee you, it will be a blast! Ba-Boom! I also decided to just put a list of speed scraps in my side bar and will update it as I get new info.. SO, if you know of an upcoming speed scrap (ANYWHERE), leave me a comment with the date and time, location and forum link (if you have it). I will add it to the ongoing list. Hope to see you all here, there, and everywhere!

Today's layout is made will all items from Brenda Smith Designs. You can find Brenda's stuff at ScrapMatters or at the newly opened Enchanted Studios. Also check out her blog and maybe you will find a freebie or two.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...