Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

1.09.2009

Twinkle Toes

My little one, Dylan, loves to have is feet played with. I think it is because when he was born, one foot was pressed up against the front of his leg so we had to constantly massage it down. The foot turned out fine, thankfully. Dylan loves us to kiss his feet. So I decided to try to capture those footsies on film... what a chore! He would not hold still for anything. But I managed something and here it is... AND I used one of my new favorite kits that I got when I bought Brenda Smith's shop at Digital Candy after Christmas - Blossoms and Butterflies. Since then she has added some more awesome elements to it. You can grab B&B [revisited] soon at Enchanted Studio Scraps.

5 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

And what SWEET and PRECIOUS little TOOTSIES they be Ms. Sarah!!! I ADORE hand and feet shots and sure wish someone had thought of it LONG, LONG ago!

Just stopping in to say HELLO SARAH!!! My first time out and about in SCRAPLAND for a few days and I am going NUTSOS!!! He, he ...

Hmmmmm ESS, I have some FAB designer friends there and you'll NEVER guess where I'm going? LOL! What a HOOT!

Love atcha girlie and I wish you a FANTABULOUS and RELAXING weekend!

XOXO,
Linda *hearts*

Nicole said...

I love this pic.

Anne of Alamo said...

Sarah, with an h...
I wanted to say thank you for the sweet comment you left over at PillowGirls site...that was just so nice...and gosh...well I needed it...and I wanted to tell you thank you and all that...
thank you and all that...lol

SarahB said...

Such a cute photo! Really beautiful layout too!

HollyinPA said...

Beautiful photo and layout, as usual!! I love how you did the title! So cute!! I, too, try to take pics of my Alexa's feet & have NO luck!! Now that it is winter her toes are always covered when she's asleep, so I guess I'll have to try again once it gets a little warmer!

Have a good week!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...