Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

2.20.2009

Rak'd by DigiScrapalicious and Speed Scrap LO's

What a surprise to check my email last night and find a wonderful gift from DigiScrapalicious! She RAK'd me with this wonderful kit - Botanically Yours - that she just put in the shop at Faith Sisters. Crystal (DigiScrapalicious) just celebrated a birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRYSTAL! I hope it was a great day for you and that all your wishes come true.
So I am in LOVE with BOTANICALLY YOURS. This kit is so adorable and has great elements which were so fun... I wanted to put them ALL in my layout. Here is what I created with it! I LOVE it when a layout just goes together easy peasy... In my opinion, that is a sign of a well designed kit! So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, DigiScrapalicious. You should also check out Crystal's blog if you have time... just never know what you may find.
_________________________________

Wednesday was the Speed Scrap at ScrapMatters and we had a GREAT one! Here is the layout I created... we had to use monochromatic colors with some non-colors. The story behind this pic is I found it on my camera the other day... along with about 20 of the dogs from very low levels (near the ground). Dylan, my 3 year old, must of been playing with it! Crazy what our kids know how to use nowadays.... my iPhone is never safe from them.

Thanks for reading! AND... don't forget to stop by tomorrow. It is my next QP in the 14 DAYS OF LOVE BLOG TRAIN featuring the HEARTS ABOUND kit by TRIXIE SCRAPS.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Beautiful layout!

Anonymous said...

this is my first visit here, sarah...
thank you for your QP...
it's simple yet gorgeous.
thanks for sharing...

Nicole said...

Great layouts, but I really love the Dylan one! I love the dating.

Nicole said...

I love the close-up layout of Dylan. What a cutie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...