Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

3.27.2009

It's Friday... got plans?

Me neither. DH is working long nights on Fridays and Saturdays so I am home with the boys. They will be occupied with the Wii, transformers, games, crafts and fighting with each other. So... I am free!

Well... I want to remind you of the GREAT GRAB BAG SALE at SCRAPPIN FREESTYLE. CW PICKET has an awesome PERSONAL USE BAG and a fantastic COMMERCIAL USE BAG that are on sale this week.
Did you see the QP that I am giving away in the post below? Hmmm... huge sneaky peaky of the PERSONAL USE BAG. Did you like that QP? Want more? Go visit these girls blogs to grab some more!
Amber of Stolen Moments
Manda of Nibbles n Skribbles
Kathy of The Latest Scoop, Too
Holly of Holly's Happenings
Brittney of Gettin Scrappy with Britt
**Britt's QP will be posted Saturday
Steph of The boys and me
**Steph's QP will be posted Sunday

Now, if you head over to CW PICKET's blog, you will find another CU freebie that coordinates with the COMMERICAL USE BAG. I am not putting the preview up because this post is gonna get longer than the Mississippi River if I do, so head over and check it out. Also when you are there, mosy around a bit and you are sure to stumble upon MORE FREE STUFF. Make sure you leave some LOVE for these girls because one they are awesome and did this for me as a favor and two becuase I know you were taught manners.
_______________________________________

Now, if you are free tonight, as I am then come have some fun chatting and scrapping at DIGITAL CANDY. Yep, there is a SPEED SCRAP tonight at 10pm EST/9pm CST/8pm MST/7pm PST. It will be a blast - they always are and it is hosted by Christie of Christie Lemmon Designs and Rachel of Steel City Scraps.

_____________________________________

When I was younger and first out of the Navy, my friend and her DH used to have an annual Disco Party. They would go ALL out and it was always so much fun.. and crazy. So when Kathy asked if I would work with her new kit - PEACE, LOVE, HAPPINESS - I couldn't say no. First though, I had to dig for some awesome pics. Check out this layout.

Yea... that bag of fluffy white good stuff is... flour! I know, that totally takes all the fun out of the 70's but hey... we were military folks. Below is a preview of Kathy's entire kit which is so GROOVY. I think she did an awesome job of designing this kit. I love the doodle flowers and I tried to get them on this page... but the MAN pic wasn't cooperating. I will have to do another with the girls... when I find that picture. You can find PEACE LOVE HAPPINESS on Kathy's blog for FREE.

And because I love you all - I really really do - I made my crazy layout into a QP for you to download. I bet many of you have perfect FUNKY 70's pics that will fit right in. Enjoy and leave some love if you download... either here or on 4shared! Have a great weekend!!

Click on the image to download via 4shared.

4 comments:

It's Just me...Crazy "T" said...

Hey my friend... Blogger AWARD for you.. check out my blog:
http://www.crazytsblog.blogspot.com/

luv your gutz!!!
T

Anonymous said...

Sarah....thanks so much! You are fabulous, darling! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Colleen said:

Thanks for sharing your talent. I love the quick page. So fun and groovy.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...