Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

11.07.2010

Some like it hot...

and those of us who attended my Speed Scrap on Saturday, well, we like it SIZZLING! It was the best Speed Scrap ever... hottie style!  Yep, we scrapped our hotties... well, mostly vampires (there is a vampire war going on with the ladies over there), but there was a McSteamy... uhm, I think he is a Dr!  I am thinking it needs to be a monthly event... who's in?

Here is my layout... featuring, none other than {drumroll} Robert Pattison!  Yep, look at that hottie! Dang.

And.... look carefully.... I used my own kit... COME WHAT MAY!  Yep... that kit will be available someday... and I am laughing inside because I have been trying for 3 days to upload to the FTP and have had lots of issues, which will hopefully be resolved tomorrow.   So, look for this kit on SALE soon!


Little Ashes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...