Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

10.30.2008

Inspiration...

I got an email from Pottery Barn today and the pic below was there! Is this gorgeous or what? I love the colors - red and green - but it doesn't look Christmas-y at all. I like how the funky red print goes with those adorable flowers and the black and white print looks great against the green. I seriously want a kit like this... ahhh, but I don't design! Any takers out there?

This whole inspiration thing comes from Shauna at Pineapple Plantation Designs. Check out her blog post here about her inspiration. I read her blog whenever she updates and she always has great stuff!

1 comment:

Omaha Lacrosse Club said...

Hmmm... I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pottery Barn! This sounds like a challenge that I just might be up to!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...