Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

10.30.2008

Twilight Junkies...

I am addicted to newsletters! I subscribe to alot of them, let alone all the blog updates I get emailed to me. So during a session of checking ALL those emails, I ran across the newsletter for Lettering Delights (fonts). I decided to look around and see if any new fonts caught my eye because guess what! - I am a font junkie!

Guess what I found! Yea - Twilight fonts and clipart! I thought it was hilarious! I only saved one pic but the werewolf was there also. Check it out because RIGHT NOW you can get the Twilight Rival Bundle for 50% off - a great price of $7.98 and includes Edward font, clip art and words AND Jacob font, clip art and words....

I still haven't read the books. I must be the only one left who hasn't. Maybe someone will point this post in my hubby's direction...my birthday is coming up in about 10 days (oops, don't tell anyone).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...