Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

10.15.2008

What a deal!

Ok... you have to check this out! Many designers lately have been having "Buy My Store" sales. Great deals but for me, I was looking for that special store. So when I got my weekly newsletter email from Divine Digitals, I was excited to see this.

Check this out here.

The reason for my excitement is that Chris has sooooo many template kits in her store and what do I need for Christmas gifts - mini books. There are also calendar templates, cute kits and other goodies. Look at some of this stuff:


Anyway... go look at this store and buy it all! I can't wait for my code to download.... I am getting excited to play, especially after creating a quick LO last night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...