Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

11.09.2008

I'm sooooo EXCITED!!

So last week Scrap Orchard announced a CT contest. Anyone could enter. We had to use their kit and create two layouts. Here is my post from earlier in the week if you want to see my entries. 170 layouts are in the gallery (check out all the unique LO's) - 2 for each contestant.

On Saturday, those who advanced to the next round were announced.
25 amazing scrappers were chosen... AND ME!!! OMG!!!!!!!

So the next round involves creating two more layouts with a specific designer's kit. Entries have to be submitted by Wednesday and the CT spot will be anounced on Friday. So exciting....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sarah!!! That's very exciting! Good Luck in the next round. My fingers will be crossed for you!

HollyinPA said...

Awesome!! Congrats!!

amberd. said...

congrats you crazy kid! You are super duper creative! Holla!

Amber said...

Of COURSE you were chosen! You are JUST that GOOD! :D And hey - let me know the next time you're speed-scrappin' my heart may have recovered by now, and I'd like to give it a go... :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...