Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

11.11.2008

Speed Scrap 11.10

It does seem like this is the only thing I do, huh? I just love it. Today's Speed Scrap was at 9AM (PST). Way to early in the morning for me but this is what I was able to create. I am working my way thru all those photos that are collecting dust on my hard drives. Last year for Mother's Day I got a new Sony camera - a cybershot. I wanted something small so that I would remember to take pics, rather than something bulky that no one wanted to carry around. I took these pictures that day of things I loved! So there you go... and NO- I don't eat sushi and M&M's at the same time... uh, gross!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

This is a great LO! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...