Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

11.07.2008

my Blog gets a new look...

Ok... whatcha think????

I know we have all heard of Allie Brown and her wonderful blog backgrounds - so check it out! She made this background and header using Brenda Smiths's "Romance and Blues" kit available at Digital Candy. I just added some cute fonts to the header.

Allie has the cutest backgrounds and headers on her blog including some made with kits by Digi-Designs by Nicole, Charlie Digiscraps, and soooooo many more.... go HERE now!

3 comments:

amberd. said...

I love it! very very cute!

Nicole said...

Yep, definetly cute!

HollyinPA said...

I like it...she does have some great stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...