Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

11.03.2008

New kit from Pineapple Plantation Designs

Pineapple Plantation Designs put a new kit in her store at Scrap Orchard called Emily. I saw a preview of this on her blog and just fell in love with the rich colors and the elements. This is one of the kits I got during the HUGE DSD sales that everyone had over the weekend.

The picture is of me and Jack, my DH! This is my favorite picture of all the ones we have and the photographer isn't the one who took it. How funny is that. We look so in love here! The journalling is our wedding vows... well, my half anyway! Jack - I love you!!!

Click here for the kit

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Ahhhhhh. Cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...