Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

12.12.2008

Charity kit - please help if you are able

If you are a digi gal, then I am sure you have heard all about the Nielson family. I actually heard about it on Lizzy Kartchner's blog (she is a paper scrapper). Great blog BTW (and where I get all my new music favs from)
Here is that post about NieNie.

Here is the link to the NieNie blog and a family member updates here.

So I got to play with this cute kit and guess what! It is a collab between Trixie Scraps and Pixie Keepsakes. And it is so awesome - I am in love with all the rich textured papers, the fun colors and great elements. Look at these two completely different layouts I made with this kit.

My in-laws - they have been married 35 years if my math is right and that is so wonderful. How amazing to be next to the one you love for so long. I can only hope my husband got some of those hanging on skills from his parents and that we will always be able to work things out and be in love.
______________________________________
This one is Dylan - my baby. For this LO, I used the brighter colored elements and papers. Would you have thought these were from the same kit?
__________________________________________
Introducing NieNie - the charity collab. You can pick this kit up at Sunshine Studios - go here to help out with your purchase. 100% of the proceeds is being donated to the NieNie Foundation.
Paper Preview:
Element Preview:

Ok, its late... and I am feeling tired so to get this sick body healthy, I should head to bed... Pass go, don't open photoshop... Good Night all.

1 comment:

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

That kit is beautiful! I'm happy to see a kit made for NieNie and her wonderful family during this time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...