Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

4.20.2009

Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog...

It is sooo HOT out today. Yikes... we topped 100 degrees about 1pm. I bet the fire warning are popping up already. Please no fires!!! I am sweltering today and I was smart to keep the house all closed up (keeps in the cool from the night). I even had to put all the chocolate Easter candy in the fridge. So... since its too hot to go out, I will just share lots and lots of stuff with you... and maybe I will have a treat for you at the end... if you sit still the whole time. he he

Trixie Scraps released a new kit earlier this month called Slumber Party. When I first saw this kit, I thought WOW, very girly! Cute but super duper girly. So of course my first layout is girly! Then I went to play with it again... and what do you know, it has more purposes than just bedtime or slumber party pics. So, if you think you can work your magic on this kit, go grab it at Digital Candy. And please show me what you make.
Layout using Slumber Party - full credits are HERE.

And here is the "other" non-girly layout I made with Slumber Party. I think this is one of my favorite layouts. You can check out the credits HERE.


Next .... who's up next? Well, One Single Seed is doing 2 Featured Designers a month and Ilona Havenaar is the designer up for the second half of April. Check out the cute ad for her sale. (I made it with her adorable kit - This Sweet Life) And Ilona has an awesome sale for you - 50% off her entire shop, including CU. So you can pick up This Sweet Life for less than $3 - WOWZERS. Plus, there are freebies in her shop... I saw some! :)


Now, how many of you LOVE CU stuff? Well, Charlie's Digiscraps just released a new CU kit - Designer Bits2. It has cute fabric flowers, adorable bead scatter, a ribbon bow, ric rac and the cutest lace ever. You can find this at Enchanted Studio Scraps and its on sale this week only. So run on over and grab this cute CU kit for only $3.50!!

Here is the layout I made with all the fun stuff in Designer Bits2. Look how easy it is for me, a scrapper, to use this stuff! For full credits, click HERE.


So Miss Rach of Steel City Scraps has created a new adorable kit - a breath of fresh air. And it is ONLY available at Digital Candy. Right now you can grab a breath of fresh air for only $3.49, which is a good deal for this kit.
Here is my layout using a breath of fresh air. Yes, that's me! We were at Disneyland and was all hot but I love the smile on my face. I love to smile now that I have braces (see the shiny grill there?) and it makes me so Happy!!! For credits - go HERE.


Ok... I am a bad bad blogger sometimes. This awesome kit was released last week by Stolen Moments and Scraps by Jen - both awesome designers at Digital Candy. It is called Wynken, Blynken and Nod. How cute is that name? And oh my gosh, you seriously need to buy this kit to scrap any sleep, baby, nighttime rituals, etc layouts. This kit has 35 papers (all so cute) and 67 adorable elements.
And here is my layout that I made using Wynken, Blynken and Nod. Well, I actually used it for a Speed Scrap (late) but couldn't submit it because it wasn't released yet. The Speed Scrap instructions were by Trixie Scraps and we had to write some meaningful journalling.. and this is what I came up with. The picture is my first born son, who was born a month early and was 5lbs 1oz.


And for bearing with me on this long magical journey... I have a treat for you. Click the image to download. And leave a thanks if you do. I appreciate the kindness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Apr. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Nicole said...

Your layouts are always so cute. I wish I could be that creative. How do you do it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...