Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

8.21.2009

Remember when....

I used to post all the time! Ha ha....

I totally forgot about ya'll yesterday and didn't post my freebie for you! Oops... so here it is today! I just took my super cute layout and made it a QP for you! Don't forget to grab the Family Ties FREEBIE kit from Digi-Designs by Nicole if you haven't yet.

I love the colors of this one and am going to print and frame mine for the house.... Artscow.com is where I am going to get them printed at... on canvas! I don't know if you have to be a member already but they are having an awesome deal on the canvas. You can get the first one, up to 12x18 canvas printed for $11.99 and then $6.99 for the each one after! I haven't seen it cheaper than that!

Click on the image below to download the freebie. I hope you enjoy it!
Please remember your manners if you download. A thank you is appreciated!

10 comments:

yaya said...

Thank you for your freebies!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Aug. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! :)

Dana said...

What beautiful page! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

i love it...i did a page with the great big heart too! so cute!

Anonymous said...

Colleen said...

thans for the quick page. Love the layout.

HollyinPA said...

Thanks, Sarah!! Awesome as usual!!

Jewel said...

so I dont usually do this but I left an award for you on my blog tee he - because I miss you!!

LOFT said...

This is a really great qp--thanks!

Debbie said...

Thank you...I love it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...