Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

8.27.2008

Wow - what a ride!

Ok, so I created this blog for a couple of reasons... one I wrote about already - wanting to share my layouts with others and learn more about digi scrapping but the other reason, well, I didn't tell you. I was bored! Yes, bored...but how can that be? I am a mom of two boys who literally run around (me) all day and one sings all night (thankfully the other one sleeps like a rock) - well, we were staying at my in-laws while we were between homes. It wasn't a bad experience or anything - it is just hard to not have "MY" things to play with. I spent a lot of time on the 'puter.

Anyway, there is a reason I told you all this... Escrow closed on our VERY 1st home 8.8.08 - what an exciting day! I live in San Diego, come on - buying a house here a couple years ago was like being Donald Trump! Prices have dropped and foreclosures are high, which is sad for all those who are facing that situation. The flip side is that others can now afford to buy a home again... seriously, our new mortgage is $200 more than we were paying in rent but $2000 cheaper than it might have been 2-3 years ago...

So I made this LO to show my family and friends what our new home looked like...


Layout created from Petit Moineaux - Auqa Bling Freebie Kit, except for the following:
Blue journal block from Crystal Bella - Party Hat Freebie
Brown stapled Tab from Shabby Princess - Two Soon
Font: CK Ali's Writing


PS... Why can't I get the image enlarge when I click on it? Aghhh...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...