Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

12.04.2008

Just Stuff around the digi-world

So I got my copy of the SAS newsletter today and showcased was this amazing layout. I have never seen a foot show thru like that and am in total awe over it. I keep staring at it - little wonders of our life! WOW. Click on the layout to leave some love on this beautiful photograph.

You can also check out her shop at SAS - here or her blog - here.

In other news
~Nicole from Digi-Designs will finally be back this weekend and there will be a new release on Monday. Stop by her blog and welcome her back.


~Amber at Stolen Moments will have a new kit out on Monday. If you haven't stopped by to grab Midnight Interlude, get going. You will enjoy it.


~Have you been to FaithSisters. This site is has so many designers, it is like going to a supermall! You have to check it out and while you are there - take a look at Nikki Painter's stuff (she just had a baby girl on Friday - Congratulations Nikki)


~Are you looking for a cute non-traditional Christmas kit? You have got to check out Sweet Treats by Ladybug Pages over at MyScrapShop. Actually you should check out all her great stuff and you might even find a freebie or two in there. Keep an eye out for some LO's from me with this kit.


~Snap and Scrap has lots of great challenges going on, including the COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS which is all about Hybrid gift projects. I was supposed to do a cookie sheet advent calendar but the site had some issues, I didn't like the way my project turned out and blah blah - but there are lots of great stuff there and I am making a NEW PROJECT (I just need some 2009 calendar templates - any takers??) If you haven't been to Snap and Scrap GO - they have a super friendly staff.


~Digitals has lots of great stuff also, remember Bannerwoman's sale is there along with many other designers. This month I get to work with two designers - Alessandra Designs and Michelle Pieters (a new designer at Digitals but also sells at Gotta Pixel). So expect some layouts featuring these two great designers.


~Pretty Scrappy is having a blog train... follow it for free QP's and bragbook pages (2 are from me)! See the link at the top of the sidebar!!!

OH...HOW COULD I ALMOST FORGET! Scrap Matters is having a daytime speed scrap on Friday, December 5th... check out the forum for all the time zones - I only know that it is 10AM for me. Hope to see you all there.

I could go on and on - I have my nose in so many sites...
Ok, now off to bed. Not feeling well today. I think Pam of Ladybug Pages passed her kids tummy bug to me thru the internet - Yuck - I slept from noon till 9pm and now better head back to my comfy bed with the built in heater - ahhh... my DH! Good night all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the tummy bug! I have it too if it makes you feel any better! Bummer :( Hope you feel better soon :) Pam

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...