Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

1.19.2009

Flutter Expressions has a new kit out called Plum Joy and I love it! Warm burgandy, rich green and plaid papers make this kit a JOY to play with. I liked it so much I made two layouts. You can find this kit at Been There Done That and NDISB. Be sure to stop by Flutter Expressions blog to say Hi and maybe you will find a freebie or two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts and I love the colors of this kit! I just might have to head over and get it.

Have a fabulous day!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

BEAUTIFUL work Ms. Sarah!!! What a HANDSOME couple!!! You ROCK girl ... and then SOME!

XOXO,
Linda :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...