Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz15zyG6YZr

.

Search & Win
The Breast Cancer Site

1.25.2009

Vintage Wallpaper looks great!

Do you like the look of Vintage Wallpaper? I did and so I chose this fun kit to work with today. You can find Vintage Wallpaper by Lady V Dzine at Pretty Scrappy. I picked the orange colors out of kit to use but there is also blues, greens, grays and burgandy. The elements are so beautiful with several different flower styles, ribbons, buttons, vintage hearts and 3 frames, including a super cute ornamental scroll frame. I have to warn you that if you go look at the kit in the store, you will only see the papers in the preview, but BELIEVE me, the kit is worth buying if you like this style.

Also, as a reminder, Pretty Scrappy is having a QP contest. It starts on February 1st so if you like to make QP's then this contest is for you. The winners of the contest get a place on the QP team which means that you will get FREE kits to work with! How awesome is that! So come on, sign up and have some fun!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I have never seen a complete family picture of your guys yet, this is cute!

amberd. said...

I LOVE this pic! you guys are so dang cute! give those boys a HUG for me would ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...